Diverse Supplier - Businesses with a recognized designation by a third party
certification entity as a Minority, Woman, Small Disadvantaged or
Veteran owned business enterprise.
Prime Supplier -
Business who provides services directly to the client company and are
required to report expenditures
with diverse suppliers.
- As an employee of our company, you are aware that our company is committed
to ensuring the broadest inclusion of minority and women business
enterprises (M/WBEs) throughout our sourcing process. We encourage you to
utilize this system to identify highly qualified diverse suppliers to
compete for business opportunities with our organization.
Fields marked with * are required.
DiverseSource™ requires you to create a unique User ID and Password which will be used each time you logon to the system. If the
username you select is already in use, you will be prompted to select
another User ID or Password.
Choosing a User ID
Your User ID will be used each time you logon
- User ID must be unique
- User ID can not contain all numbers
- User ID is case sensitive
- User ID must be at least 6 characters long
- User ID may contain a combination of alphabetic and numeric characters
Choosing a Password
Your password will also be used each time
you logon to
- Password must be at least 6 characters long
- Password must contain at least one (1) numeric character and one (1) alphabetic character
- Password is case sensitive
- Password can not contain spaces or special characters